Produced by The Sydell Group in collaboration with Joie de Vivre Hotels & Resorts, Iron Chef Jose Garces, and Stamberg Aferiat, the Saguaro promises uncomplicated fun with some 1950s technicolor.
It’s a wee bit warm outside. We’ll have our margaritas in bed.
- lovenatashathings likes this
- szczypus likes this
- patriciaatik reblogged this from saguaroblog
- patriciaatik likes this
- omg-carpe-diem-love likes this
- thesoutherness likes this
- mohamed1341 likes this
- mariojrlacalavera likes this
- cherrywinne reblogged this from saguaroblog
- disco-dancer-donna likes this
- v-o-gg-u-e likes this
- saguaroblog posted this
Whether you come for the sun, the air, the spas, the style or the natural beauty, there's an undeniable appeal to this oasis of desert modern in the Coachella Valley.
Scottsdale is the place to go for art, shopping and nightlife in the Valley of the Sun. Now there’s a hotel creating even more desire around the desert experience.