Produced by The Sydell Group in collaboration with Joie de Vivre Hotels & Resorts, Iron Chef Jose Garces, and Stamberg Aferiat, the Saguaro promises uncomplicated fun with some 1950s technicolor.
Always happy when the night sky color-coordinates its Scottsdale Sunset with our signature Saguaro Hotel colors.
- enchantedparidises reblogged this from saguaroblog
- enchantedparidises likes this
- theflowersthatbloominthespring reblogged this from saguaroblog
- driche1988 reblogged this from falling-phoenix9
- driche1988 likes this
- falling-phoenix9 reblogged this from saguaroblog
- falling-phoenix9 likes this
- just-jenny-chicitygal reblogged this from ohh-jenn-ayy
- ohh-jenn-ayy reblogged this from saguaroblog
- saguaroblog posted this
Whether you come for the sun, the air, the spas, the style or the natural beauty, there's an undeniable appeal to this oasis of desert modern in the Coachella Valley.
Scottsdale is the place to go for art, shopping and nightlife in the Valley of the Sun. Now there’s a hotel creating even more desire around the desert experience.